Sunday, May 10, 2009

In my last post I was wondering about a biodegradable disposable diaper. There is one of a sort. It's called a hybrid diaper. It usually consists of a cotton pant and a disposeable diaper refill that can be flushed or used as wet compost! So I guess now we have to google organic disposable diapers...

my daughter told me a cool thing. If you buy your diapers from www.diapers.com you get free shipping with your first order. but the cool thing is they also sell replacement valves for sippy cups. She saw replacement valves on Amazon.com but the shipping was $7.00. So she went to diaper.com and ordered them with her diapers and didn't have to pay shipping so they were really cheap! But she also told me if a shipment of diapers come to the house for me anytime soon they are really for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment